SAP Biller Direct
- Support the process of presenting invoices and bills and processing them electronically over the Internet.
- Integration of this feature with the SAP Dispute Management application allows your customers to create and display billing dispute cases from within the SAP Biller Direct application
- Present information about customer accounts using the Internet and offer your customers the following capabilities:
- view and paybillsontheInternet
- create inquiries and complaints that you can reply to resolve online
- maintain address,credit card and bank information
- confirm a balance on the Internet to create payment advice notes and to display monthly balances and line items
SAP Credit Management,SAP Dispute Management and SAP Collections Management
- Determine the risk of losses on accounts receivable from business partners as early as possible and make more effective credit decisions
- Manage receivables in SAP Collections Management by tracing and collecting outstanding receivables
- Access data to monitor customer accounts
- Contact customers and notify them about outstanding receivables.
- Processing disputes related to receivables.
- Supplement logistics process chain (purchase order ➝ delivery ➝ invoice* payment) between invoice and payment if discrepancies with your customer arise.
- Checking the credit of a business partner at the time of sales order entry and blocking a sales order due to the existence of a past-due item
- Using information in SAP Collections Management
- Review a customer’s open-item status and recording customer contact
- Creating a dispute case in SAP Dispute Management to document and resolve a customer complaint regarding an outstanding receivable
SAP In-House Cash
- Optimize cash flow within wholesale enterprises by centralizing payments within a group of subsidiaries
- Incoming and outgoing payments with external entities are processed through the in-house cash center of the parent company.
- Manage all payments between company units and thus keeps cash resources within the group and optimizes their application