- Supports the entire process chain for a typical sales process with a customer.
- Encompasses all steps involved in creating an order, creating a delivery based upon a quotation, and billing
1. Customer credit check
2. Handling of blocked sales documents
3. Availability check
4. Product Allocation ordered allocation of production for certain periods, so that a partial quantity can be delivered if insufficient stock is available for further orders.
5. Manual entering of service charges in the sales order, depending upon quantity of goods ordered.
6. Creation of Delivery- goods are picked, kitted, packed, and shipped
7. Posting of goods issue
8. Creation of Invoice and release in financial accounting
9. Posting of customer payment and clearing of accounts receivable
Sales Support with Dynamic Product Proposal
1. Sales inquiry captured in a sales activity document in sales support inquiry results in a sale, and the best practice shows how to link the initial sales activity to a sales document created in subsequent order processing
2. Demonstration of dynamic product proposals, material substitutions, free goods, and material exclusions in order creation
3. Delivery processing
5. Payment Processing