Aligning organization around their customers is now more important than ever. Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams are the front line to the customer. They need to harness end-to-end enterprise, along with deep customer insight and personalized engagement in order to stand-out from the competition and deliver a relevant experience at every step of the customer journey. Equip marketing, sales and customer service teams with SAP cloud solutions to win with today’s empowered customers.
SAP® Customer Relationship Management Features & Capabilities
The SAP®Customer Relationship Management (SAP® CRM) solution gives you a comprehensive marketing solution to plan, manage, and execute all of your marketing activities–across multiple customer touch points. With integration into other critical SAP applications and support for end-to-end business process automation across the enterprise, SAP® CRM gives your marketing team thebusiness insight it needs to drive customer demand and continuously improve customer loyalty.
- Marketing resource management – Optimally manage all your resources
- Multichannel campaign management – Coordinate marketing activities across all channels
- Lead management – Generate qualified leads and distribute them efficiently
- Segment and list management – Build customer segments and generate lists to support campaigns
- Customer loyalty management – Personalize reward programs and allow multichannel access to loyalty accounts
- Marketing analytics – Gain key insights to make intelligent decisions
- Inbound marketing with real-time offer management – Make real-time marketing offers that are relevant
- Sales & Revenue-A next-gen sales CRM system can help you increase sales and revenue with integrated tools for sales force automation, lead management, forecasting, cross-selling, e-commerce, and more. Maximize visibility into your sales pipeline, and give sales reps access to key information – anytime, anywhere.
- Customer Insights-Access deep customer insights with a few clicks of your mouse. New CRM software solutions let you run real-time customer analytics – so you can quickly identify and seize new sales opportunities, manage highly effective marketing campaigns, and wow customers with personalized service.
- Target Marketing-Whether your focus is on social media marketing, e-mail marketing, or campaign management, modern CRM features allow you to reach the right people with the right message at the right time. Get to know your customers and deliver highly targeted marketing on their channel of choice.
- Customer Experience Management-Looking for new ways to improve customer service? The latest CRM software can give contact center reps and field service technicians a 360° view of customers – and provide automatic recommendations to help resolve issues on first contact. Boost customer satisfaction and loyalty with better experiences across all channels, including social media.
- Internal & External Collaboration-The term “collaborative CRM” describes how new CRM software allows a business to share information among teams, departments, and internal and external stakeholders. Everyone can access the most up-to-date information, so customers never have to repeat themselves – even if they jump between departments.